Celebrate the New Year in style
Join us for a traditional Scottish New Year, accompanied by the swirl of the kilt and skirl of the bagpipes. We know what makes a great party – an exciting environment, great food, drink and service, stunning entertainment and music that keeps everyone dancing.
Arrival 7pm for 7.30pm.
Enjoy a glass of Prosecco on arrival with canapés
- Homemade winter minestrone soup with pesto bread topped with Parmesan cheese
- Homemade smoked haddock and Stornoway black pudding fishcake served with crispy smoked bacon and Hollandaise sauce
- Homemade wild duck and venison terrine with red onion jam, a roasted shallot dressing with a micro herb salad
- Braised feather blade of Scottish beef served with black haggis bon bons and a Whisky & wild mushroom sauce
- Roulade of corn- fed chicken wrapped in smoked bacon stuffed with a pancetta and spinach mousse served with a creamy wholegrain mustard sauce
- Baked fillet of salmon served with roasted asparagus spears wrapped in Parma ham and served with a creamy saffron sauce
- Roasted asparagus, leek and butternut squash pithivier served with a carrot and chilli sauce
(All served with Dauphinoise potatoes, baby roast potatoes, honey glazed carrots and buttered broccoli)
- Homemade clootie dumpling served with homemade Drambuie custard
- Homemade Belgian milk chocolate and Cointreau cheesecake with an orange sorbet and Amaretti biscuit
- Homemade Choux bun filled with a Whisky and vanilla cream and served with Scottish tablet ice cream and toffee sauce
Tea, Coffee and homemade tablet
MUSIC AND ENTERTAINMENT
Our resident DJ was fantastic last year and promises to deliver the same this year. We are also delighted to welcome back the Stonehaven Pipe Band. A Piper will bring in the New Year. Celebrations go on into the ‘wee sma oors’ finishing at 1am. Please note that the Hogmanay Party is not available to under 18s. Children are not permitted.
The information above is for our Hogmanay Party 2019.
To reserve, first phone us on 01569 762277 to check places are left. If places are still available, please download, print and complete our brochure and booking form.
Prices are £54.95 per head. All bookings must be accompanied by the completed booking form with signature to confirm that the terms and conditions page has been read.