Celebrate the New Year in style
Join us for a traditional Scottish New Year, accompanied by the swirl of the kilt and skirl of the bagpipes. We know what makes a great party – an exciting environment, great food, drink and service, stunning entertainment and music that keeps everyone dancing.
Arrival 7pm for 7.30pm.
Enjoy a glass of Prosecco on arrival with canapés
- Roasted plum tomato & red pepper soup served with gnocchi dumplings and homemade garlic and chive sour dough bread
- Confit duck and Stornoway black pudding arancini balls served with a creamy spinach sauce and crispy onions
- Smoked mackerel pate served with pickled cucumber and toasted sour dough bread
- Slow braised short rib of beef served with a rich red wine and pancetta sauce
- Chicken breast stuffed with Rosemary & Isle of Mull cheddar, wrapped in streaky smoked bacon and served with a creamy white onion sauce
- Roasted cod loin wrapped in pancetta served with a lemon and herb butter
- Beetroot, butternut squash and blue cheese wellington served with a kale pesto
(All served with truffled dauphinoise potatoes, buttered parsnips and roasted cauliflower)
- Belgian chocolate & raspberry torte served with crushed raspberries and raspberry ripple ice cream
- Limoncello posset served with homemade ginger shortbread
- Caramelised apple and Biscoff profiteroles served with Italian vanilla ice cream and butterscotch sauce
Tea, Coffee and homemade tablet
MUSIC AND ENTERTAINMENT
Our resident DJ was fantastic last year and promises to deliver the same this year. We are also delighted to welcome back the Stonehaven Pipe Band. A Piper will bring in the New Year. Celebrations go on into the ‘wee sma oors’ finishing at 1am. Please note that the Hogmanay Party is not available to under 18s. Children are not permitted.
The information above is for our Hogmanay Party 2023/ 2024.
To reserve, first phone us on 01569 762277 to check places are left.
Prices are £74.95 per head.